Pinterest - Grow a Web Presence


Attracting visitors to your website without using ads, affiliates or paying for search engine services like Google can be tough. That's why I've turned to Social Media.

Although I am using several Social Media services like Google+, Facebook and Twitter, I have found that Pinterest connects me with a lot more visitors.

I'm still under the belief that the Internet should remain free and no one should have to pay for a higher ranking on a search engine. Just my two cents worth.



When I first began using Pinterest, every week or so I started receiving emails announcing every time a pin was liked, repinned, or when someone started following one of my boards. 

16-vee  Egg by Veesuel   http://polymere.veesuel.fr/?p=2486#more-2486

After about 6 months, my Pinterest email notifications began arriving more frequently. I also began receiving comments on my pins.  I now find myself with a small following.

In case you're interested, here's my Pinterest address with 924 total pins as of today,

http://www.pinterest.com/teachmeclay/


Next, you will find a list of my current boards. The number after the name represents the number of pins per board. 


That's clever!126
Clay Tools & How To - 96
Silver, Gold & Copper111
Booths & Displays107
Holiday with Polymer Clay56
Craft Show Selling Tips37
Teach Me Clay Website & Blog39
Eggs with Polymer Clay68
Bags, Boxes, Cards & More72
Social Media Tips11
Gems Crystals Minerals48
Seed Beads & How To21
Photograph Jewelry. How?23
Right Angle Weave and How To7
Polymer Clay Canes18
Ball Chain Magic18
Penny Jewelry20
Fork Knife Spoon Ideas15
Memory Wire Creations14
Lock and Key Jewelry17

Image result for spoon and fork tutorialsSo, if you're not on Pinterest, get on. If you have an account but no one seems to be repinning your posts or following your boards, try adding some new content. It worked for me.

The photos shown in this blog are just a tiny sample of the photo's I have found on the Internet and pinned to my boards. I always try to make my pins personal to my specific tastes. 


Some of my boards represent the style of jewelry I currently handcraft and sell at craft shows, fairs and flea markets. Other boards represent the style of jewelry I plan on adding to my collection in the near future. 

Polymer Clay Cane Slice Applique Circle Focal Bead
Soon, I plan on expanding and selling my line on Etsy, Amazon and Ebay. If only there were 48 hours in a day.  It just 
seems there is always something on my list of things to do. I never seem to catch up. 

Be sure to check my Pinterest page often. I try to update my pins a couple times a week. If you like one of my boards and decide to follow it, you will be notified by email every time new pins are added unless you change your preferences in Pinterest.


Catch ya next week. Coffee break is over. Happy Pinning!

Dee


1 comment:

  1. PinPinterest [com] has been with me from the first day when I started using Pinterest. The results I got with this tool were legit, safe and most importantly automated. It increased my Pinterest account’s visibility and performance. Now, I feel like a celebrity on Pinterest, when I see my followers.

    ReplyDelete