Rose Bowl Vendor - Pasadena California 91103

Forgot to mention last month, I have finally started selling at the biggest flea market in California, the Rose Bowl. It's so nice that the event is only a couple blocks from my home. Come look me up. I'm a permanent vendor located in a 10x10' spot in the middle of the crafting section just left of the Exit Gate B, booth 865. 

I'm selling my handcrafted jewelry, some dream catchers I made and all the crafting supplies and jewelry kits I have on hand. Good thing I have a truck. I'm just so glad I decided to start selling here when I did. While purchasing my permanent spot, I was told there were only a few spots left. Whew! Almost missed out again. I'm now paid thru June. I know it's early but already I can't wait for the holidays. So, look for Teach Me Clay the 2nd Sunday every month at the Rose Bowl!

Now, I'm sitting down making my list of things I need to do in order to become ready for the change in seasons to summer. What colors will I use now? The fall and winter season was full of earth tones. Now, maybe some pastals and bold red, white, and blues.  We'll see.

So, If you are in the area, look me up. I'll be there. I'm also doing the Pomona Fair in March and April. More info on that Fair will be issued in a different blog. Will also be doing the Burbank ARTS Festival in April and the Rotary Art show in May (more info will be in a different post)

Okay, to get ready for this change in the season, I need to get busy crafting. My next blog and my updates to My Portfolio will be many. Stay tuned. I have much work ahead of me and plan on listing it all.

Coffee break over and it's raining here in Cali, time to get busy.
Dee 


No comments:

Post a Comment